The amusement quarter “St. Pauli” at night
A walk through Hamburg's amusement quarter and red-light district St. Pauli should take place in the evening hours. We will stop for a drink in one the 490 possible locations in this neighborhood.
The following items make up the itinerary of the St. Pauli tour:
- History of the St. Pauli quarter
- How St. Pauli became an amusement quarter
- Sailors and dives (the relation between the harbour of Hamburg and the quarter St. Pauli)
- The red-light district
- Culture in the quarter (musical house, theatres, live music locations)
- Churches: St. Pauli and St. Joseph
- The Beatles in St. Pauli: the “Indra” and the “Star Club”, Beatles square and Beatles museum
- The "Landungsbrücken" and the old tunnel beneath the river Elbe
- The football club FC St. Pauli from 1910
The St. Pauli tour usually starts at the underground station “St. Pauli” (exit “Bismarck memorial").
The tour through the quarter St. Pauli tour lasts approximately two and a half hours.
Appointment by arrangement.
The fee is usually 12 Euro for single persons.
The fee for groups at least ten persons is 10 Euro/person.
(The group should not be bigger than 15 Persons.)